Thursday, January 12, 2012

More fun in the Philippines

The new DOT campaign has gone viral.  I have been seeing a lot of photos with the new tagline " more fun in the Philippines."  The new campaign has garnered a lot of criticisms though.  I really do not care about the negative reaction.   I think what we should concentrate more on is  asking ourselves how well we know our country and how we have helped promote tourism.  A lot of us would rather explore the beauty of other countries and skip on discovering the many wonders the Philippines has to offer.  It can be pretty embarrassing when a foreigner knows your country more than you do.  The new campaign just made me realize that I should start getting to know the land where I was born in.  Hence, from now on, I vow to start exploring this beautiful country.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...