Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Oh My Sweetness!

It's not everyday that you really get to do what you really love doing.  There are times when something else comes your way and you tend to deviate from your passion.  I am just glad that I have been given the opportunity to go back to my passion.  Thanks to the arrival of my son.  He inspired me to go back to baking.  I have gone back to the kitchen and have been experimenting on cupcake and cake pops to be more specific.  Since I have been getting inquiries and orders, I have decided to start a small business and finally had the time to create a page in facebook so it's easier for everyone.  

Thank you everyone for all the support, especially to my hubby who's always encouraging me!

https://www.facebook.com/cupcakenpops


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...