Tuesday, February 26, 2013

The waiting game

We've finally been able to have our room repainted and we're just waiting for the carpenter to make some changes on the dresser and we should be fine. Our room looks way much better and I can't wait to give birth! The little bean is more active than ever and it's the first time that I would literally jump off my seat when he kicks real hard! Definitely, no two pregnancies are the same. Rocco on the other hand is getting bigger by the day and has been a little more clingy than usual. There are times when I feel so guilty because I could not carry him and run after him as I used to. It's also one of the reasons why I cannot wait to give birth.

In the meantime, I am savoring every moment and time alone with my first born. I'm already thinking about how our daily routine will change once the baby comes. I hope we will not have so much difficulty adjusting (cross fingers).

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...