Monday, February 1, 2016

Kitchen fun with a preschooler

I had to take an unexpected leave last November since I (once again) miscarried.  Not the best way to prepare for the holidays.  Although we lost yet abother battle, like a fighter, we stand up and fight and face another day.  I am still blessed to be alive and be with my family. 


After four weeks of resting, I took the opportunity to do some kitchen activities with my preschooler. I confess, I have not had the energy to do these as much because I of work.  But I know that should not be an excuse. This 2016, I commit to have more time for activities and travels with our little man.  The excitement in his eyes is priceless.



Making his first chocolate chip cookies.



For Christmas, he received an Ice cream maker from his godmother.  This was one of the highlights of our Holiday activities.  You know how kids LOVE ice cream.


R is a picky eater.  One of the food that he loves is pizza.  I have ready made pizza crust in the freezer almost all the time.  It is so easy to prepare and he can also make it on his own.  We like Delmonte Italian Pizza sauce with lots of mozzarella cheese.









No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...