Friday, June 14, 2013

Toddler activity : Our DIY Father's day card

Father's day is just around the corner and I thought of having Rocco make a card for Daddy on this special day.  I was inspired by the activities he did in summer school and was confident that Rocco will have a blast doing this.  He loves doing puzzles and enjoys identifying the letters of the Alphabet as well as the different shapes.  It's also a great way to practice his speech.  Actually, he was already tinkering with the materials while I was busy preparing for this activity.  

I'll probably do more activities like this for him since he enjoyed it so much.


Materials used:Brown folder, letter templates, colored paper

Materials used: Glue, brush, different shapes from my scrapbooking days, scissors

Card Cover: I traced the letters (D and A) and shapes (triangle, circle and a heart)

Inside the card: We love you Dad!  I included two fishes (my hubby loves fishes) to symbolize myself and Rocco.

Rocco's tray.  Let's begin making D's card!

Rocco having fun pasting the shapes and letters.


Now there's a star!

Rocco working on properly pasting the fish.

Our finished product!  Now someone is trying to put some glue on his face, haha!

Reviewing his work.Satisfied!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...