Thursday, October 3, 2013

Mommy finds: Jergens' Ultra Healing lotion

One of the things that I do not like when I am prgenant is having super dry skin, leaving me with cracked heels.  I have tried different lotions in the market and it was only Jergens' ultra healing lotion that did the job.  I am so glad I discovered this after 2 years of searching for the product that would solve my nasty cracked heel problem.  To be honest, I was not expecting that it would do the job.  I mean for P90 for 100ml, my expectations were low.  I even got the locally produced Jergens because its imported counterpart that I saw at the grocery store was close to P300!  However, after only three days of using it, I was seeing a difference!  Boy was I amazed and couldn't help but share this new discovery with you!  Cracked heels no more for me! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...