Thursday, January 31, 2013

Maternity fashion peg

For some women, they love being being pregnant. They say that it's that time when you have an excuse of wearing body hugging clothes and showing off your growing tummy and not feel guilty. However, for me it's the other way around. I don't feel my best and I feel like I'm such a BIG whale!
There is this old saying that when a woman loathes dressing up during her pregnancy, it's a boy. This being my second, I am inclined to believe that it's true (baby number 2 is another boy!). However, lately I am having this urge to dress up and celebrate my pregnancy - or at least I am trying to. I have been inspired by these pregnant women to strive to dress better. I love the blazer and red jeans combo the best. I both have these but they no longer fit me. Too bad. Now those two are on my shopping list, again! But hey the aim here is to look good an feel good- haha excuses!





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...