Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Wise buys: Books for less

I rarely buy new books for my son because they are pretty expensive and knowing that he still does not know yet how to properly handle a book, I opt to scour for pre loved ones.  I love Dr.Seuss and the Berenstains and so does my little boy!  I'm just so happy that I get to find these in bookstores that sell second hand/old edition books! The books I have purchased were priced between P50-P99 depending on the author and condition of the book.  Majority of the books that I have bought were either still as good as new or just had some slight signs of use.  

I am just one happy book shopping momma!  Now, I hope I can get a hand on Eric Carle's books!





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...