Friday, August 16, 2013

Picky eating v.2

Picky eating strikes again!  I thought we were done with it, but no.  It's back with a vengeance.  I am trying not to stress so much about it, but sometimes it gets the better of me.  I have been reading parenting blogs and forums on picky eaters and have also talked to friends about it.  Surprisingly, more than fifty percent of parents that I know have or had picky eaters.

I do wish that this will end soon, similar to R's picky eating last January that lasted for three weeks.  But while he is still on it, I am educating myself on how to better handle this phase in his toddler life.  Below is the book that I am reading on picky eating by Elizabeth Pantley.  I love her method and have used her book  The No cry sleep solution, which helped me sleep train R when he was a baby.  I just bought this book from Kindle yesterday and let's see if it's good.

What about you?  Have you had or do you have a picky eater, too?  Do you mind sharing any tips?



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...