Friday, January 24, 2014

Easy detox


The era of juicing has truly arrived.  Suddenly there's a lot of people going on juice diets and a handful of people have also started capitalizing on the newest craze in town.  I think it is good kind of craze and it is a good sign that more people are becoming health conscious.  Juicers do not come cheap and "subscribing" to those detox diet are also quite expensive.  For now, those two are not an option since I am currently a momma on a tight budget.  Having said that, I scoured the internet for some DIY detox drink which will not hurt my budget.  I found this recipe by thedenverhousewife which is not only good to my wallet, but is also so easy to prepare.  All you need are lemons, cucumber, mint, water, and a pitcher!  Now, how hard is that?

Here is the recipe:
12 cups water
2 lemons, sliced
1/2 cucumber, sliced
10 mint leaves

Wash the lemons, cucumber and mint.  Thinly slice the cucumber and lemon.
Put everything in a pitcher.
Pour water and let it steep overnight. Enjoy your detox water the next day!

Happy detoxing!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...